Sunday 1 September 2013

What Are The Chances of That??? - Steven Wilson clashes with These New Puritans

I'm currently enjoying sunshine, walks, fine scenery and the occasional ice cold cerveza in Spain but thought I'd share this little item with you.

As you will know if you have read earlier posts, I have been particularly impressed by two albums this year. They are 'The Raven That Refused To Sing and Other Stories' by Steven Wilson and 'Field of Reeds' by These New Puritans.

Back in March I learned that Wilson was playing at one of my all time favourite venues, Newcastle City Hall on Friday 18 October. I wasted no time in purchasing my ticket.

Now, I have discovered that These New Puritans are commencing a UK tour and will be playing The Sage in Gateshead on......
Yes, you guessed it - Friday 18 October!

I mean what are the chances of that?

They are also playing in Leeds on Wednesday 16 October so I may just have to hop in the car and drive there. The things we do eh?

Anyway as they say here in Spain, hasta luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment