Thursday 24 May 2012

Messing With the Weather

I am not a conspiracy theorist or anything (although I happen to think that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone), however I was told recently that the British government have been messing with our weather. This would certainly explain some of the strange (even for Britain) weather we have experienced this year. The warmest, driest March that anyone can remember followed by the wettest, coldest April and May since the 17th century. What's going on?

So why would anyone want to control our weather patterns? Perhaps to eradicate drought and famine in regions affected by such things? Not according to my sources - who shall remain nameless. No, the reason given for such shenanigans is to ensure that Britain basks in glorious weather during the forthcoming Olympics.

"Total tosh", I hear some of you say and normally I would agree. However when I visited Beijing last year, my English speaking guide told me that during the Beijing Olympics four years ago, the Chinese government did exactly that. And apparently it worked!

The idea involved shooting specially designed rockets and artillery shells into the clouds and this is something the Chinese have been working on since 1958 - not I hasten to add to ensure good clear weather for the Olympics but as a means of producing rain for farmers, staving off drought and clearing air pollution.

Rather than ramble on further here, I prefer to provide a few links to websites found during a rudimentary search on Google. Have a read and make up your own mind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8587725.stm

http://www.naturalnews.com/030998_weather_control_Abu_Dhabi.html

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1207.cfm

I am now looking forward to the London Olympics purely so that I can get out and enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment