Monday 30 December 2013

Best Music of 2013 - The Compilation CD

As I reported last year, it is traditional for me with a group of friends to exchange CD's containing what we each consider to be among the best music of the year. The discs are now burned and exchanged and you can see my selection below.

1. None The Wiser - Chris Wood
2. No Destruction - Foxygen
3. Another Small Thing In Her Favour - Richard Thompson
4. Burnin' it Down - Steve Earle
5. The Bell - Villagers
6. Different Day - Jason Isbell
7. Ever Loved Once - Blitzen Trapper
8. Fragment Two - These New Puritans
9. Take The Night Off - Laura Marling
10. Scared To Live - Gov't Mule (with Toots Hibbert)
11. Early Days - Paul McCartney
12. Lament - Mount Moriah
13. Sufferer (Love My Conquerer) - Hiss Golden Messenger
14. Another One (Oh Maybelline) - Pere Ubu
15. Tam Lin - Anais Mitchell & Jefferson Hamer
16. We No Who UR - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
17. The Raven That Refused To Sing - Steven Wilson

That done, it just remains for me to wish you all a very happy and healthy 2014.
I hope to see you back here early in the New Year.




1 comment:

  1. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. Lofi Study Beats

    ReplyDelete