Monday 12 November 2012

Jess Roden - Hidden Masters: An update

Over the past week I have had little time for writing new posts or anything else for that matter. Among other things, some home decoration has kept me busy, and kept me covered in paint!

Anyway, to update all those Jess Roden fans out there regarding the exciting news I posted last week, I can now report that as of today orders are being taken for the long awaited CD anthology. And as if that wasn't enough, it has also been announced that the anthology has now been upgraded to a 6 CD set rather than the 5 originally planned. It would seem that there was so much material available that an extra CD is now included within the set.

For me. that's brilliant news and I placed my order earlier today. Although I may still have to wait a while, I can't wait for the postman to knock on my door. Patience was never my thing but this is worth waiting for.

This issue of the set is strictly limited so those interested in grabbing it while it lasts had better place their orders soon. Here are some further links for you.

http://www.hiddenmasters.net/jess-roden.html
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/jessroden

No comments:

Post a Comment